This article may contain affiliate links. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The idea of watching on a 60-inch TV is amazing and, while not in a standard size, ideally suited for most medium-sized rooms. Some TVs have intelligent features and better image quality, thanks to the ever more sophisticated 4K UHD technology.
Best Budget 60 Inch TVs
- Samsung 58 Inch RU7100
- TCL 65 Inch 4K UHD 5-Series
- LG 60 Inch HDR 4K UHD
- TCL 65 Inch 4K UHD QLED 6-Series
- Sceptre 65 Inch Class 4K
1. Samsung 58 Inch 4K UHD RU7100
The Samsung RU7100 is an attractive 4K LED TV with a lot of features for a budget TV. This offers detailed colors and fairly deep black. Lightness is not one of its strong suits, but on the other hand, the input lag is low. Low input rates are very responsive, which pleases gamers and sports fans generally.
The Samsung RU7100’s layout is just what any new television would have. It has a sleek profile with narrow bezels (1.5 cm) all over it. Because of the “Samsung” logo, it is also a little larger on the bottom.
HDR is a technology that extends the contrast ratio and color palette of the TV to provide a better, more realistic image. This increases the dynamic range of the display.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||10.30 x 51.20 x 32.90 Inches|
The Samsung RU7100 has a 20W output 2CH Speaker at the bottom of the screen. You get three modes of sound here – Normal, Optimized, and Amplify. And that unit also supports Dolby Atmos for you audiophiles out there.
2. TCL 65 Inch 4K UHD Class 5-Series
If you want a great 4K 60 inch TV without spending too much, consider buying TCL 65 Inch 4K Class 5 Series TV.
The TCL S525 is a decent budget television with a 4K resolution, HDR and Dolby Vision, allowing you to view all types of contents with much more clarity, depth, and realism than a full HD TV. The TV’s colors are clearer and brighter.
The 65 Inch 4K TV features Roku Smart TV, making it easily accessible on the smart platform to access over 500,000 different movies and Tv series via several available streaming channels.
See Also: Best 24 Inch Smart TVs
The TCL S525 features an Auto Game Mode that switches automatically to the lowest input lag and the smoothest movement and action to create an unforgettable 4K game experience. The 4K TV is also available in smaller display options. You can check them at Amazon on the link below.
The TV is designed for fast connectivity. With its compatibility with Google Assistant and Alexa, you can control the TV through easy voice control.
- Solid construction
- Good color quality
- Decent sound
- Bland design
- No voice controls
3. LG 60 Inch HDR 4K UHD
The LG UM6900 is one of the best and cheapest 4K TVs in 2021 of LG Company. That said, it’s a fairly decent TV, with various useful features at a low price that includes a pretty good performance for an ultra HD TV. The UM6900 is also suitable for using it as a gaming TV.
One of the most notable things about this 4K TV is the pixel display technology, which provides an amazing 4K UHD resolution. Among the major brands, this only comes with LG’s ultra-budget UHD TVs. Although the total number of pixels is the same, the white subpixel certainly weakens some aspects of display efficiency, as only one out of four pixels comes with absolute, regular RGB subpixels.
The UM6900 actually performs very well for most casual movies, TV, or gaming needs for an ultra-budget 4K UHD TV with very simple HDR and RGBW.
See Also: Best 32 Inch TVs for Gaming
This TV comes with a display technology that aligns pixels more horizontally rather than vertically. The reverse is more popular in today’s LCD 4 K HDR TVs called VA (vertical alignment). Although the VA version implies far stronger contrast ratios and black / uniformity rates, the UM6900 screen provides much better viewing angles. Your average VA TV easily loses color and quality of contrast when viewed from the dead center just a bit off. The UM6900 screen doesn’t have this problem, which is useful if you’re in a squashed space with a wide space viewing area.
- Amazing viewing angles
- Low input lag
- Amazing color accuracy
- Weak SDR brightness
4. TCL 65 Inch 4K UHD QLED 6-Series
The TCL 6 Series 65R625 is a great budget 4k TV with high-quality pictures. It has a low input point, perfect for gaming and gives deep blacks in a dark room due to its excellent contrast, excellent blacks, and strong local support for dimming. It can be very light in SDR and shows bright colors when it is in HDR. It has a fast response time, and movement looks crispy.
The TCL 65R625 features a stylish design that makes the TV look more pricey than its real cost. The glass sheet that forms this panel runs along the package’s edges and provides a smooth, elegant look. The screen stands on two legs, and they easily support the 65-inch screen of the TCL, given its slim size. If you don’t have a table suitably designed for putting the TV, you can simply hang it from the wall using a wall mount.
The Smart interface is simple to use, and most of the applications are preinstalled, but you can download more from the store. The TCL 6 R625 Series also has the same Roku TV setup that is used on other Roku TVs. This is very easy to use and provides plenty of ways to communicate with your screen.
TCL 6 Series R625 include one USB 2.0 ports, three HDMI 2.0 ports, one HDMI 2.0 (ARC), one AV composite in 3.5 mm socket, one antenna (RF), one S / PDIF, one satellite in (female), one Ethernet RJ45 and two embedded 3W speakers.
- Bright, colorful HDR
- Supports Dolby Vision
- Built-in Roku smart platform
- Poor motion handling
5. Sceptre 65 Inch Class 4K U650CV-U
More importantly, advanced technology for great performance is available on TV. This is a slim profile TV with an wonderful resolution for great detail. This model provides outstanding picture quality, unlike some other televisions.
In the case of troubleshooting, it also includes a simple manual to help you. A number of apps are compatible with Sceptre Ultra HD TV. It also has an ergonomically designed layout, making it convenient and reliable. The brand new TV is designed to immerse you in the world of fun completely.
Check Also: 5 Best Recliners For Sleeping
Also, Sceptre 65-inch TV is designed to match any home décor with a sleek and stylish look. Sceptre Ultra HD TV is in addition equipped with a low profile. It is a commodity that promises 100% satisfaction. In reality, the screen features a long-lasting and durable structure. Finally, Sceptre Ultra HD TV is designed especially for gamers.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
How much does a 60 inch TV cost?
The cheapest 60-inch TV (or at least one worth the money) would usually cost you about $500 – $700, but that’s certainly on the more end of things on the budget. Although getting a great picture quality for a $700 TV is easy, and it’s also something everybody should understand.
You could pay as much as $2,000 if you want the highest picture quality, a wide range of inputs, and cool new technologies such as the ability to control the TV using your voice or make use of digital streaming apps. You can find a TV for your budget, and here in this post, you can find the Best Budget 60 Inch TVs in 2021.
Which TV brand is the best?
Over the past few years, the tv industry has really opened up, and the fact is, there is no one company that dominates over them all. It’s important to look at key components with TVs cheaper than ever before.
For eg, usability and picture quality are relatively standard across the board, so you will typically find one that fits your needs irrespective of the associated name. We recommend you to pay greater attention to a specific model’s ratings and feedback than showing brand loyalty to a single supplier.
Have a look at these TVs available on Amazon right now:
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOT: A billion stay-true shades of breathtaking color.* *QLED televisions can produce 100% Color Volume in the DCI-P3...
- DUAL LED Backlight*: Dedicated warm and cool LED backlights provide enhanced contrast.* * 32" Dual LED not available.
- QUANTUM HDR: Go beyond HDTV with an expanded range of color.
- AIR SLIM DESIGN: Sleek and slim design.
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K LITE: Transform what you're watching to stunning 4K.
- Crystal processor 4K: This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K.
- Multi voice: Smart TV with Alexa and Bixby.
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching...
- HDR: Unveils shades of color you can't find on HDTV.
- Crystal display: Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture.
- REAL 4K DISPLAY: Enjoy 4K resolution for your 4K movies and shows. It's clarity in every moment, with pristine color, light and detail.
- Inputs & Outputs: 3 HDMI ports, 1 Ethernet port, 2 USB Ports (v 2.0), 1 Digital Audio Output (Optical), 1 Composite Input (AV),
- Dimensions with stand (WxHxD): 57.6" x 35.8" x 10.0"; With stand weight: 47.4 pounds; Without stand dimensions (WxHxD): 57.6" x 33.5" x 3.5"; Without...
- QUAD CORE PROCESSOR 4K: Instant and intelligent. Our Quad Core Processor paints images, action, and color in the best possible light from source to...
- WebOS AND MAGIC REMOTE: LG's fan-favorite webOS platform makes it surprisingly fast and easy to stream movies and shows with your favorite apps and...
- All Your TV Entertainment Is In One Place
- Share Photos And More On Your TV
- One Simple, Intuitive Interface
- Stream Just About Anything
- Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi
- MEMC 120 with a MEMC 120 (Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation), all action-packed sequences will flow smoothly from frame to frame for the...
- UHD upscaling: enjoy all your SD, HD or FHD videos with UHD upscaling
- Mobile high-definition Link (MHL) MHL allow streaming of Contents from your compatible smartphone or tablet to Sceptre TV, which capitalize on the...
- 30 years of experience for over 30 years, Sceptre inc. Has maintained its winning formula of designing and delivering quality products for affordable...
- VESA mount Ready. Connectivity technology: 4 HDMI, MHL, USB, Component
- Powered by exclusive technologies to amplify color, contrast, brightness, and smooth motion, Hisense r8f series ULED smart TVs combine incredible,...
- Enjoy all the key moments in fast-paced sports, movies, and games with motion rate 240-image processing, minimizing picture lag to create a clear...
- Roku TV's simplified home screen and streamlined remote provide easy to access your cable box or HDTV antenna, one-touch access to favorite channels...
- Control the TV with your iOS or android device via the easy-to-use Roku TV remote app, or use your voice to power your TV on and off, change channels,...
- The Vesa measurements for this TV are 300 x 200 millimeter, for wall mounting purposes. Wall mounts sold separately.
- Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture | Unveils shades of color you can't find on HDTV
- TV Dimensions: With stand – 50.8" W x 32.3" H x 9.8" D | W/O stand – 50.8" W x 29.5" H x 2.4" D | Weight – 33.5 lbs. | Motion rate – MR120 |...
- Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience
- This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K | One simple on-screen guide organizes your streaming and live TV content,...
- Inputs | HDMI – 2 | USB – 1 | Ethernet (LAN) – 1 | RF In (Terrestrial/Cable Input) – 1/1 | RF In (Satellite/Cable Input) – 1/1 | Digital...
Last update on 2021-04-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API