This article may contain affiliate links. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A huge part of the world’s population faces weight and fitness problems today. We all want to be fit, but not all of us have the time to exercise and train, or more importantly, the desire to. Whether you want to lose weight or build muscles, whole-body vibration machines can help you. To make it easier for you to choose, we’ve made a list of the best vibration machines for weight loss in 2021.
The vibration exercise machine is a medically approved workout machine that is used to improve the body and also supports weight loss. The device focuses on the whole body and most of them come with a simple-to-control remote.
Vibration machines are also good for relaxing and increasing flexibility, which can give you a wider range of motion during exercises. Easy yoga poses are great for making you more flexible.
How Does a Vibration Machine Work?
The Vibration Machine vibrations transmit energy to the body, which causes the muscles to contract and relax. The contraction and subsequent relaxation of the muscles consume energy, just like during normal exercise. A vibration system multiple times in each second triggers the reaction from the muscles. It doesn’t take long before your entire body tingles and gets warm. Just like you’d experience in a high-intensity workout.
Traditional strength and power training are determined by the weight that is lifted to the muscles. A particular frequency and amplitude of vibration are selected with the Vibration System, and the plate movement charges the limbs. The vibrations stimulate a muscle-wide reflex contraction, which results in high muscle activation and exertion rates. Compared to conventional training, the superior muscle activation that the vibration machine stimulates means that it takes less time to fully work for muscle groups. The benefits are more extensive than those obtained by normal exercise.
Vibration technology isn’t just about burning fat. Several Vibration Technology advantages include:
- Improved balance and coordination
- Increased flexibility
- Improved posture
- Muscle rejuvenation
9 Best Vibration Machine For Weight Loss
- LifePro Vibration Exercise Machine
- Confidence Full Body Vibration
- SUPER DEAL Pro Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
- Hurtle Fitness Vibration Machine
- Pinty Body Vibration Machine
- LifePro Rhythm Vibration Machine
- Pinty Fitness Vibration Machine
- BARWING 4D Vibration Machine
- MCP Fitness Body Vibration Plate Machine
1. LifePro Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
The exercise machine LifePro Power Plate is another vibrator with speeds varying from 1 to 99. It has mounted wheels for fast maneuvering and storage, unlike many others. The display screen is easy and remote. There are yoga belts and power bands. The Life Pro is an online trainer and a complete manual checked for comfort and reliability.
The advantages from your vibration platform go far beyond building muscle-boost your metabolism and enhance your circulation to the combustion of undesired fat, increase your bone density and reduce joint tension. Our resistance bands make the perfect at-home workout to strengthen your upper and lower body.
2. Confidence Full Body Vibration Fitness Machine
Confidence Vibration Fitness Machine offers fast results, low impact, and quick exercise. The user-friendly control screen and easy navigation can make the training enjoyable, even for the most inexperienced gym-goer. You will improve the casualty of your workouts and optimize your usual workout scheme.
Whether you want to lose weight, improve fitness and flexibility or build muscles, this machine will help you achieve your goals. They suggest that you seek medical advice before using a vibration trainer if you suffer from joint or heart conditions.
Regular use of the machine for 10 minutes is as successful as an hour of conventional workout. The vibrator speed can be set from 1 to 50. You can use it at the desired pace. There are yoga straps attached to this unit for upper body workouts. You can put on the strap in different ways to target different parts. The small footprint makes it ideal for use at home. Includes wheels for ease of maneuver. Its weight is 62lbs.
3. SUPER DEAL Pro Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
If you want your machine to be flexible, you should choose the SUPER DEAL Fit Vibration Model. The machine produces low amplitude and high-frequency vibrations, making the machine flexible. It’s also so compact that even you can tuck it below your bed. SUPER DEAL Crazy Fit works 30 times faster for your body than running.
Upgraded ABS shell guarantees durability and reliability. The LED shows time, pace, and burnt fat, making the workout noticeable. The small, lightweight model can be used anywhere, convenient to transport and store, and provides easy access to the sliding-proof cover.
The adaptable vibration level (1 to 99) is easily customizable by clicking on a button to suit different needs. You can try various exercises for different practice types or combine the vibration exercise for normal exercise, sit-up, push-up, yoga, etc. Ideal for fitness activities, weight loss, fat burning. Laboratory tested for muscle strength, endurance, and circulation improvement.
Equipped with four slip-resistant feet, which are vacuum and protect from slipping when exercising. You can improve your health and shape at home or in your office. You can do your daily workout in only 10 minutes every day with this fitness machine. The best way to get is to enhance your shape and metabolism, increase your bone mineral density and even reduce stress.
4. Hurtle Fitness Vibration Workout Machine
The Hurtle Vibration Platform Trainer features a revolutionary workout design, a fun-vibration type exercise machine for full-body sports training.
This is a great home training tool. The unit can be easily controlled while you are exercising, as it is fitted with remote control. The tool has been designed to focus on the whole body to provide outstanding and consistent workout results. It has a vibration plate that focuses on the entire body and is an excellent tool to tunicate the thicknesses and abs.
See Also: Best 24 Inch Smart TVs
The best thing is that this machine is designed to improve general body health through increased blood circulation, muscle development, cellulite reduction, and bone joint flexibility. Therefore, Hurtle is the right choice for you if you need a fitness machine that will help you reduce weight, increase your metabolism rate, and even burn calories.
5. Pinty Body Vibration Machine
Pinty’s new vibration machine features a 2000W engine, shaking your entire body effectively and comfortably while enjoying your favorite music out of the integrated MP3 player.
The easy-installation LED displays mode, time, pulse, BMI and speed, which ensure the appropriate training intensity, with ten different pre-set programs and 180-speed changes, to monitor the body comfortably. It has a solid metal frame up to 330 lbs. weight, and baseboard finished in non-toxic quality non-skid ABS, durable and anti-static, with caster wheels for easy transportation.
It comes with two detachable resistance straps for you to work out in different positions of your arms and upper body. It is a great vibration machine for daily exercise.
One great advantage of using this machine is that it works in a silent mode so you can’t interrupt other people in the house.
6. LifePro Rhythm Vibration Machine
The LifePro Rhythm Plate is a vibration machine that helps you to develop muscles and enhance strength and flexibility with its vibration rhythm, which produces a whole-body sensation that activates your muscles and causes them more contraction.
It offers a wide range of options along with intensity ranging from easy to difficult. It has built-in heart trackers in each handrail, which will help you control the level of intensity while improving and progressing. LifePro Vibration Plate Machine with 99 customizable speeds takes you from a mild regeneration to a strong exercise. In addition to anti-gliding rubber, this vibration machine has safety handrails on the vibration plate that offer safe training.
This item also contains exclusive bonuses such as a professional online trainer and an eBook manual.
7. Pinty Fitness Vibration Machine
The Pinty exercise machine is ideal for people who weigh 225 pounds or less and can be used by anyone, including beginners because of its range of intervals. It is small in size and light in weight, making getting around simple, and doesn’t require a large storage area.
You can use it as people watch or sleep while it works in a quiet mode, so it doesn’t produce high sonorities. It has an LED monitor showing the time, pace, and BMI so you can see changes to your workouts. Other benefits include increased blood flow, excellent muscle tone, enhanced strength of your body, and also helped relieve back pain.
This machine vibrates in high and low amplitude, making it ideal for a variety of uses. This crazy vibrator allows you to lose weight while improving your body’s versatility. This helps to remove the body fat faster.
8. BARWING 4D Vibration Machine
This vibration platform features 4D vibration technology combined with three powerful engines that can work together or individually to deliver the results you want. A total of 16 programs available give you a wider range of opportunities to work out. You can also change the vibration frequency from one stage to 99.
The maximum workout time is 35 minutes which is enough for a full session. You should use the supplied resistance band to work out your upper body and shoulders should you want to take your exercise up a notch. An LCD display shows how fast and how long you vibrate. It also includes a remote control.
The sleek, compact design also isn’t just for the look. This body vibration system was designed for fast movement and storage. Built-in wheels mean that this is a one-person task and that easily can be completed.
9. MCP Fitness Body Vibration Plate Machine
This machine is designed for whole-body fitness, as they are filled with additional hand bands that are important to the upper body’s exercise. The supplied remote control is easy to control and adjust to different speed intervals and features an LCD display to show your workout’s progress and feedback.
See Also: Best Recliners for Sleeping
It is thin, so it doesn’t need much storage and works in a comfortable low sound. The unit has dual modes of operation and a total of 60-speed intervals.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
How to Use a Vibration Machine?
You should learn complementary exercises in order to exploit the potential of a vibration machine completely. Some experts and fitness trainers say that during this period you do calisthenics training.
Luckily, there are no preparation facilities for Calisthenic exercises. These are mostly rhythmic movements that fall in the body-weight training category. Sit-ups, push-ups, and squats are among the most common calisthenics.
If you exercise more calisthenic on a vibration machine, your weight loss potential will increase significantly. According to a 2009 report by the European Association for the Study of Obesity, people who limit their diet and do calisthenics while on a vibration machine lose more weight on their abdomen than those who restrict their intake of calories and merely do conventional aerobic exercises.
This is an exciting result since excess weight can be dangerous around the middle. An unregulated abdomen can produce a form of visceral fat called the malignant fat. This fat increases your chance of getting heart disease, diabetes, and other deleterious conditions. Sadly, a single study is not enough to guarantee a piece of equipment’s efficacy, but it is definitely a step in the right direction.
Learn more by watching the video below:
How Many Calories Does a Vibration System Burn?
This is an important factor and there is a lot of research on this topic and similar topics related to weight loss. The body’s muscles are effectively contracting and relaxing several times per second to keep the body stable while standing on a vibration plate. It will, however, be much more rapid in a similar way to conventional exercise. Just as conventional exercise and strength training builds muscle mass, so does vibration training through muscle contraction/relaxation.
In fact, up to 90% of the body’s muscles will be used at one time by a vibration plate, so it is very effective in building full-body muscle mass. The results of weight loss are achieved primarily through this strengthening of muscle fibers. The resulting rise in energy is required for the muscles that burn up more calories and fat, even in a state of rest. Muscle burns more energy than fat, so the lower the percentage of fat in the body and the higher the muscle mass, the better for calorie burning.
Calories burned per session will depend on a number, including personal weight/height/body composition, but also on the type of exercises performed during a workout on the vibration plate. A dynamic or aerobic exercise on a vibration plate can burn more calories and create more muscle mass than just standing or sitting on the plate, for obvious reasons. With those factors in mind, some estimates have been made and you can burn between 200-500 calories per hour. So you could expect to burn 50-125 calories during a 15-minute session, but this would only be a rough estimate.
Do You Need a Vibration Machine?
If you have a busy lifestyle and don’t have enough hours to go to the gym during the day you need one. One of the great things about a vibration machine is how fast you can do a workout and how easily. Workouts can be as short as 15 minutes a day. Just a couple of times a week is enough to feel the benefits without straining and stressing the body.
With the entire body vibration technology, exercise is simple and easy, with little effort needed on your body! You no longer have to feel uncomfortable and exhausted from struggling after exercising just to work up a sweat. Whole-body vibration is a low-impact workout that requires minimal effort. You can just stand or sit on the machine to feel the benefits. Work your way up to different positions that you feel more relaxed with the machine and the better the strength and flexibility.
How Often Should You Do Whole-body Vibration?
It is suggested to do 10 minutes of Body Vibration a day. The benefits are seen infrequent, cumulative use. You can work your way up to more frequent sessions, including 2-3 sessions a day.
What Are the Vibration Machine Side Effects?
Preexisting medical conditions are the most common negative effects of vibration exercise machines. This could be small injuries, worsened by the vibration or by medical conditions for a long time.
If you have any doubts regarding your fitness before buying any fitness equipment, especially vibrational machines, it is always best to talk to a medical practitioner.
Some of the conditions that usually prevent people from using vibration machines are as follows:
- Cardio-vascular disease
- Being pregnant
- Recovering from recent surgical procedure
- Have hip or knee replacements
- Acute thrombosis
- Acute hernia
- Cancer or tumor present
- Having a pacemaker fitted.
Check out these also:
- A budget consumer grade linear vibration plate brings you with gym WBV exercise experience. Tech specs and performance comparable to commercial grade...
- Adjustable frequency (15-40Hz) and two amplitude settings accommodating versatile therapeutic and fitness applications. Three programmed plays...
- Built to last with sturdy structure and premium material, industrial style, plug-n-play, no assembly, no maintenance. Mechanical noise and malfunction...
- Health benefits suggested in our product literature are not promised. Some users experience dizziness, nausea and other negative experiences. In a...
- Two year warranty with confidence. 30-day free return for refund or replacement. 2020 version just launched. Newly designed remote control. redesigned...
- UNIQUE VIBRATING SEAT- After prolonged research we have come up with state of art technology of VIBRATING SEAT. You can use this vibration plate both...
- EQUIPPED WITH UNQUIE NOISE CANCELLATION TECHNOLOGY – Eilison seat vibration machine is equipped with unique noise cancellation technology that means...
- WEIGHT LOSS & FULL BODY WORKOUT - Eilison seat vibration plate exercise machine's strong viberation stimulate your muscle from your feet all the way...
- ADJUSTABLE SPEED AND 3 TRAINING MODES - Increase efficiency of your workout by adjusting vibration speed (1-99) using the remote control or by using...
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & CUSTOMER SUPPORT - With Unmatch Product, Quality and best in class Specification Eilison chair vibration platform machine provides...
- 🏋【Superior Quality】 100% LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. We've PROVEN & TESTED our products for comfort and durability you can enjoy our...
- 🌈【Multiple Exercise Modes】amzdeal Vibration Plate Exercise Machine has (P1, P2, P3, P4) 4 automatic modes and (F01 to F99 levels) 1-99 LEVEL...
- 🏋【Exercise Muscles】Improve physical fitness and flexibility-no matter who you are, you should feel good and healthy. Use amzdeal Exercise...
- 🌈【Function Upgrade】Our vibrating fitness platform shell is sturdy and durable, ergonomically designed, with anti-static and anti-overload...
- 🏋【Stable, Non-slip and Durable】There are four rubber suction cups at the bottom of this Vibration Plate, which is safe and non-slip, and has a...
- RELAX WHOLE BODY STIMULATE BLOOD CIRCULATION. The waver of TECHMOO vibration plate can relax the muscle of full body and stimulation blood circulation...
- ADJUSTABLE 4 MODE 99 SPEED CONTROL. Built in 4 mode which include one manual mode and 3 auto modes to suit different need. The speed can be adjusted...
- EASY TO USE WITH REMOTE CONTROL. TECHMOO fitness platform is very compact and convenient just takes a little space. And this home exercise machine can...
- FITNESS PLATFORM WITH BONUS BANDS. You will get a bonus resistance band set that contains mini yoga loop bands for toning, strength, training,...
- TAKE OUT ANY TIME DURABILITY AND STABILITY. Designed with moving wheels at the bottom, it will take no sweat of you to take it out or storage the...
- Premium Quality: Featuring a time-tested motor and sturdy steel construction to support up to 265 pounds, this commercial-grade, professional quality...
- FULL-BODY VIBRATION: Get customizable stimulation for whole body vibration with 99 speed settings, 3 pre-programmed workouts, and a manual mode...
- EASY OPERATION: Beginners and advanced users alike will enjoy this vibration platform, which features an easy-to-read control panel, enabling...
- Large Platform: Measuring 27-1/2-inch long x 29-inch wide, this machine’s extra-large vibrating plate provides plenty of safe and secure room for...
- SLEEK, COMPACT DESIGN: Equipped with front-mounted wheels for easy portability, this vibration machine’s compact yet efficient design allows for use...
Last update on 2021-05-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API